About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing 23: the last Thing in the Cat's hat

My favorite challenges would have to be ListenNJ, GoogleDocs, and the Sandbox. I liked ListenNJ because instead of reading a book or renting a cassette from the library I can just go on ListenNJ.com and download it right to my computer and then transfer it to my MP3. It will be very useful when i travel because i won't have to bring all the books I want to read; just my MP3 player. i liked Googledocs because now I know that I can just write my school papers right on google and I can skip all the sidesteps I would normally do on word. From saving and attaching and sending, and then opening it up on another computer, (hoping that it reads the attachment), it gets a little frustrating. But with GoogleDocs, it doesn't matter what computer I am on, my documents will always be there ready to be edited and printed out. After all the challenges and researching i also liked the Sandbox because it was like a break to have fun; or a mini vacation playing in the sand. ;).


With all the challenges I did like, there were only a couple I did not like, including: Technorati and RSS Feeds. I did not like Technorati because when I first looked at the website there was so much going on that I got lost. Also, I am not that interested in searching blogs and even if I was i wouldn't know were to start. My least favorite out of all the challenges was RSS feeds. i can see how they can be helpful, but i really wouldn't use them. I don't go on enough websites to want to know every minute they are updated. All in all, I liked this web challenge.


I had a lot of fun doing the challenge, and it was a great break from all my school work, (not to mention a good procrastination tool..haha..only joking!) Thank you to all the people who set up this web challenge, it really was a great time! I look foward to winning that Wii! (still only joking)



Yours Truly,

YadaYada

1 comment:

Alllllrighty Then!! said...

Good job Marisa! Isn't it fun working at O.C.L. and learning so many new things!? I'm glad you participated in our web challenge and finished. You have a good chance of winning the wii just like everyone else!