About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

GoOoOoOogle Docs..Thing 18

I happen to have a gmail account which I use regularly, and I was surprised when I logged in to my Google Docs that I already had documents added. Most of the documents added were school essays that I sent to myself, (for printing on my main computer). I had no idea there was such thing as google docs but I can see how it can come in handy. Instead of emailing myself documents all the time, (that don't always come up on everyone's computer), I can just type my document in GoogleDocs, and I won't have to waste time saving, and attaching, and emailing. I sure wish I knew about GoogleDocs this past semester! I don't know how I would use it at work, but it would help a lot for school.

I didn't really like Zoho for only one reason: I have to sign up and make an ID and have a password. I have so many accounts it makes me crazy. Although, it does look like it provides a lot of great sources, I will definitely start using, and stick to GoogleDocs.

No comments: