About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

19 is my number 1

I chose music, because, well...I looove music! The three services that won an award were Pandora, Last FM, and DiscRevolt. All of these looked interesting but I only looked up one, which happened to be the first winner; Pandora. I really did not know what to expect, but it was a pretty neat site. When I opened Pandora it took a little time to load, but not too much. It is basically an online radio station. You can search your favorite song, album, or artist. Once I searched an artist, (I searched for Plumb), I selected the most recent album. This site is really helpful because once you find what you are looking for there are a bunch of options. It allows you to: Buy the album from Itunes, Buy the CD from amazon, or Buy the MP3. (This is happens to be really convientent AND legal!) Also, something very helpful is that you can preview the songs on the album. This site gets 5 stars for me because it allows you to search random artists/songs/ablums, and gives you the option to preview to see if you like the CD. Once you preview it and decide you like it, there is a link to buy it! I'm loving this Pandora site!!

No comments: