About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Podcasts (Thing 21)

Owning an ipod has a lot of advantages; for one, I was not unaware of podcasts and vodcasts. I know what they are and have an idea of what to look for. however, the only place I have searched for podcasts are on itunes, and boy do they have a ton! So as I searched Podcast.com for the usual podcasts i have on my Ipod nothing came up. I was a little dissappointed at the selections. I am used to Itunes which for me is really easy. Not that podcast.com is hard, but there weren't many search results. Since my desired podcast was no where to be found it was a little difficult trying to figure out what kind of podcast I wanted to listen to, because I really had no idea where to start. Refusing to give up, I tried the site Odeo to look for my podcast. I liked this site a lot better because there were much more search results. I typed in the name of the person I wanted which was Rob Bell, (he preaches on these DVDs called NOOMA, really awesome shows!), but i could not find any of his NOOMA videos, (I suggest you look at the podcasts on Itunes), so i listened to a service he lead.

http://beta.odeo.com/episodes/18198456-Mars-Hill-All-of-You-Rob-Bell-Audio

No comments: