About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey [Jude] YouTube

http://

This is one of my favorite videos on youtube. For one, I looove the song Hey Jude, and a little kid singing it is even better. This is the cutest video ever! I love how this kid doesn't only know the words, but the tune and melody as well.Of course being a teenager, (well no so much any more), I know a lot about You tube. You can find about anything on it. Type in a nonsense world, and you will find something. Youtube is very entertaining. i love finding videos that people make, so I am going to post one I found a while ago. A lot of talent went into this video and I give it so much credit. It is awesome, and makes me laugh every time!

http://

No comments: