About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Let's get Technical with technorati!

"let's get technical, technical..."

(clears throat)

No I am not singing while I work..... :D

Well, let's get down to business with this Technorati. Truthfully, I did not really like this one. I searched "leaning 2.0" but so many things came up I did not know what I was looking at...Just like delicious. I'm not really interested in looking up blogs, but I did look up Lost pictures. I was trying to find pictures of the Tv show, instead I found this really neat picture. (If you look closely you will see something Lost there!)




No comments: