About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Still having trouble with this RSS thing

So, I am still having problems with the RSS...When I created my blogliness I put them on there. I did not realize I was suppose to put it in this blog. I have one, but the rest I can't figure out how to do. I tried adding the Unshelved one, but it doesn't give me any address to put on my blog...I have to say this is my least favorite challenge. haha

No comments: