About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

R-S-huh?

What do you like about RSS and newsreaders?
To be honest, I still don't really understand this RSS stuff...I love technology and am usually good with computers but for some reason I am not getting it. I made a blogliness acount and subscribed to 12 feeds, but I will probably rarely use them. I am used to searching the sites I want and the sites I do go on a lot I have in my favorites. Adding them to my favorites is easier for me because I don't even have to log on to a website, I can get to them from my home page. But I will try bloglines for a while and see how it works.

No comments: