About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 9...I'm a little behind

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
Bloglines was the easiest for me because the search came up when I clicked on the link. All I had to do was figure out what type of feeds I wanted. I also found the ones I wanted quicker than I did on the others.

Which was more confusing?
I think Syndic8 was the most confusing. I could search for the feed easily, but when all of the feeds came up I got confused by the way they were presented.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?
I searched for the same type of feed for all of the search tools to see which I liked better.

Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
I didn't really find any unusual ones but I did find an exotic plants blog...

What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?
I just used bloglines after I realized I liked that one best.

No comments: