About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

As Dora would say, We did it! :D (need help with your RSS feed?)

I finally got my RSS feeds to work!! What I had to do was, click the RSS feed icon (usually orange), and then it would bring up another webpage. Then, I clicked subscribe, and when it asked what file, I just hit ok. Then, I went into my favorites, (a star that should be on your browser), and Clicked feeds. Then I right clicked on the feed I wanted in my blog, clicked on properties. There you will see a web address. This is the Feed address. You want to highlight and copy that address, and then place it in your blog. For this, you go to your dashboard on your blog. Click layout, add element and in the left box you will see Feed. Click that, and then paste the address you just copied in there. :D

No comments: