About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

thanks NetLibrary!

The topic I searched for was sign language. A lot of results came up which is good. I think NetLibrary is interesting and very helpful. It gives a description of the book, much like World cats does, (yes, I cheated and i did World Cats first, but thanks to drafting my post will be after this one). Something that is very helpful is that you can view the Ebook. This is my favorite part of NetLibrary. however, i am not sure if it actually lets you see the whole book. the one sign language book I looked at is not showing the actual signs, which would be really neat if it did because then i could just sit at my computer and learn. I actually have a sign language book but it is very hard to hold the page open and use both hands to "speak" at the same time. Ebooks would be very handy for this.
And it does. the ebooks on NetLibrary give you all the contents that are in the book. I really like NetLibrary now because I can check out books before buying them, or checking them out and realizing they were no help. Thanks NetLibrary!
I think NetLibrary is easy enough to show a customer how to use it.

No comments: