About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flickr Pictr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chipsmith/1574667547/in/set-72157600336040816/
This picture was taken in Africa. I love all the pictures this photographer has, but I think this might be my favorite. There are no forced or fake smiles in this picture. They are so real just like the children.


This is another great one. The intensity of the little girl's eyes are insane. I love it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chipsmith/323945309/in/set-72157600336040816/

1 comment:

Kathy Lanzim said...

Love the picture---you are right..the intensity of the eyes is unbelievable!