About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trouble with Flickr

So, I uploaded the pictures from my library to Flickr and tagged it as oclwebthings. However, if I go to the previously tagged pictures for oclwebthings, mine do not show up. I'm not sure if maybe I did something wrong, or failed to do something. If you can help me, or if you see my pictures (they are in the post just before this) on flickr, please comment back. Thanks! You are greatly appriciated! :D

3 comments:

OCL Web Things said...

Flickr seems to be very slow in including pics in public searches. Give it a day or four.

Kathy Lanzim said...

I sent my pictures to flickr about a week ago...they still aren't there!! Maybe by the end of the challenge, our pictures will be visible! Great blog!! Thanks for helping your co-workers when they needed it!

dlheyson said...

I love your pics! Great choice!