About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lacey Library


Some of our furry friends. When the library closes they come alive; I think that's why our books are missing.



One of my favorite sections...i love those chairs!!


the attic; here's where the library keeps their secrets...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That was great commentary!! Nice job I am very proud of you!!

Chris said...

I didn't know the Lacey Branch has an attic! How intriguing! I wonder what's up there...

Karla Ivarson said...

I had to fight the urge to climb up the stairs and run around the attic...

Thank you so much for linking Lacey's Anime club event on your page!