About Me

My photo
Who: I'm 20 years old but i have the heart of a kid. Where: I go to Occ but am hopefully transferring to South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida. What: As of right now I am concentrating on General Studies. When I transfer (hopefully next fall), I will be concentrating on Journalism. I am not sure of my minor. Either missions or Bible/Pastoral studies. There is so much I would looove to learn! :) When: In the future I would love to learn how to speak Spanish fluently. I would also love to learn sign language. Dream: My ultimate dream is to get married and have a family of my own. That is what I am looking forward to the most!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

7 and 1/2 Habits

The easiest habit for me would have to be using technology for my advantage. I love technology and most of the time I have a knack for it. I use the computer for almost anything; homework, studying, fun, doing creative things, writing, and killing time. I always learn something new when I'm on. :)

The hardest habit for me is determining a goal. I have a problem determining one goal at a time. I try to focus on many except just one, and I never get around to finishing either of them.

No comments: